STRUCTURAL HONEYCOMB IS OFTEN USED IN THE FOLLOWING APPLICATIONS:
- Aerospace Space Shuttle applications, Missile Fins.
- Aviation Our number one focus. Structural Honeycomb for Aircraft, thrust reversers, exhaust nozzles, hush kits and quiet wing systems, engine plugs. Hot section applications. Inconel, Titanium and stainless steels.
CASE STUDY: Aircelle A380 Trent900 Exhaust Nozzle Honeycomb | View
Printable Structural Honeycomb Specification | View
- Meets and exceed requirement of various industry specifications
- Finished and ready for brazing
- up to 16 welds per node (to ensure tensile/shear strength)
- 3/8″ Square and Hex
- Nickel and Titanium Alloys
- Stainless Steel
STRUCTURAL HONEYCOMB EXAMPLES
Indy Honeycomb’s mission “to make honeycomb easy to buy” is, and always has been, at the forefront of our philosophy. In 1996, after noticing a real need for a service-minded supplier of honeycomb products, Steve Barnett of Barnett Industries, Inc., founded the company......
"We received early delivery and a quality product from Indy Honeycomb. It was packaged very well to protect the part."
Custom Application Customer
"I place my orders knowing that Indy Honeycomb will process them correctly and on-time with the proper paperwork included."
Engine Seal MRO Shop